Happiest of Mother’s Day. As I sit here and try to put into words my feelings towards you and trying to comprehend all that you have done for me and my sisters, I am in awe of the women you are.
So mom, thank you for;
- Baring through hours of pain and labor to bring me into this world.
- Pointing me back to Jesus.
- Embracing me when I fell and scraped my knee.
- Taking me on my first womanhood adventure, buying tampons. And then buying me Cookies and Creme ice cream to ease the “transition”.
- Speaking truth to me about friends that were no good for me.
- Always having my best interest at heart.
- Pushing me to my potential.
- Being my #1 fan at all of my games and competitions.
- Crying with me during a breakup.
- The long lectures that I now appreciate.
- Teaching me about makeup.
- Sharing your passions and dreams with me.
- Loving me even when I’m a brat.
- Never giving up on me.
- Not letting my fears be bigger than my dreams.
- The long distant phone call rants.
- Being right, you were always right.
- For being the best mom in the world.
Love you bunches mom.