Spring is upon us and my favorite holiday is only a few days away.
Rejoicing in Christ rising from the dead, giving me life, and the sweet smell of lavender and lemon.
The prep work:
- 1 (4 tbsp) stick of butter
- 1 egg
- Sugar Cookie mix
- Lavender oil
- 1 lemon.
- 2 tbsp milk
Easy as 1,2,3.
- Mix the egg and soften butter until smooth.
- Slowly pour in sugar cookie mix until dough forms.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle flour on a clean counter and roll out to 1/4 inch.
- Use your bunny cookie cutter!
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool.
For the glaze:
- Mix 1/4 cup of powder sugar with 2tbsp of milk.
- Add 1-2 drops of lavender oil.
- Should have a glue like texture.