My love for tabbouleh started only a couple years ago when I visited the Middle East and it is now one of my favorite snacks.
Add a little culture to your life while eating clean.
Prep time: 5 minutes.
Cook time: 10 minutes
Here is what you’ll need:
- 1 bunch of Parsley
- 1 small bunch of mint
- 1/2 lime
- 1 large tomato or a hand full of cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 onion
- 1/2 cup of quinoa cooked in 1/2 chicken broth.
- Pinch of salt
- Pour the broth and quinoa in a small pot. Stir occasionally until the quinoa is tender.
- Once cooked, set aside to cool.
- Chopp your parsley until desired size for your texture.
- Mince tomato, mint, and onion
- Mix parsley, mint, onion, tomato, and quinoa.
- Finally, stir in olive oil, a squeeze of lime and a pinch of salt!